Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Connor's Latest Favorite....

For Christmas I got a few gift cards to Starbucks.  Lucky for us we have one right in our Target. A few weeks ago I took Connor to Target and we stopped in for a coffee.  I had planned on getting him a juice.  The lady behind the counter was so sweet. First she offered him the last sample of banana bread.  He gobbled that up with plenty of "mmm's"  and "that is delicious!" comments to make other customers want to buy their own slice.  Then she asked him if he wanted some whipped cream. I said, what?  Of course he said "YES!" without even really knowing what he was saying yes to. She told me it was free... so of course I said ok. She squirted some whipped cream into a little cup and then put a little straw in it.  Well, Starbucks has a new lifelong customer on their hands.  Now I can't go into Target without getting Connor some "whooped cream" as he likes to say.  (It sounds so cute when he says it!)  Today was no exception. Here he is in the cart enjoying his little treat.  

He even brought in his graham cracker from school. He knew it would taste yummy with that whoopped cream.  My little guy has pretty good taste!