Monday, July 6, 2009

Becoming Brothers

One thing I have enjoyed over the last three weeks is watching Travis and Connor bond as brothers. Of course Travis has been excited about becoming a big brother for the last year and all that time Connor has been clueless about what was in store for him. I keep thinking that I am so happy we brought Travis to Russia with us. I think it was very important for the two of them to have that time and for us to be together as a family from the very beginning. Here are the two of them on the Fourth of July in our front yard.These are matching shirts they got from Rose and Gil and their family. I took their pictures in them today. Travis is so proud to wear his shirt! We have such nice friends that Travis has two more big brother shirts and Connor has one more (thanks to Travis' godmother Stephanie and my other good friend Deanna). The funny thing is that each one is different. We love them all, thanks for thinking of the boys!!
Here they are walking on our front sidewalk. I wanted to get a picture of them with the names on the back. I don't want them to grow up, I want them to stay just like this!

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love the picture with Travis and Connor.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

What a sweet picture...I too wish we could pause time and hold on to these sweet moments:)