Saturday, July 18, 2009

Look to the left...

We took the boys to JCPenney's today for some pictures. I hadn't had Travis' 6 year old pictures done and of course we had to have Connor's 1 year pics and some of both boys together. They behaved well for the photo shoot (I was worried, not about Connor, but of Travis. When we went at Christmas he got really goofy and they didn't turn out the best.) The pictures turned out pretty cute, of course I am not biased or anything (wink, wink!). I always pay for a Smiles By Wire and it usually takes at least a week to 10 days until I get the pics in an e-mail. Imagine my shock and surprise when I got home and low and behold here was the e-mail with the pictures from 3 hours ago! Of course I had to put a few of them on here, just look to the left and there they are. So Grandparents, you have to wait until the end of July for your hard copies, until then you can enjoy these ones!

No comments: