Friday, July 17, 2009

Pictures

The other day my mom got these pictures from her camera put onto a CD for me, now I can put some of them on here to share. Here is the picture of my grandma, my mom, and me with the boys. Four generations! Amazing.

Connor absolutely LOVES swimming. In fact, he loves all water, even if it is the dog's water bowl or the toilet bowl...yes, we have to keep the bathroom doors shut now! This little guy is not afraid of anything, we have to be so careful with him. Fortunately he does have an older brother who usually "saves" him from danger!


Here we are all together at my mom and dad's house swimming in their pool. Don't we look refreshed?? lol

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

The picture with you, your kids, your mom and her mom is great. I love generational pictures like that. I'm not sure if it's because I've been without grandparents for over a decade, but I love it when people have the opportunity to know their grandparents.

I also love that quote you put on your "Reflecting" post. I have thought along those same lines every time I've seen Travis.