Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A better day!

Phew, today things went like a charm! Daryle's fingerprints were in the mail, the medicals were ready and I got it all off in the overnight UPS mail and it should arrive to our agency by 10:30 in the morning. Yeah!! (I even refrained from making any snide comments to the girl in the front office, however, I did warn Travis before we went in that Mommy might get upset with a lady in there because yesterday she made me very mad. Thank goodness I didn't need to cause a scene!) My next stop was the bank. Just so you know, it is VERY hard for me to find "new" money. So, I have to make the teller look over each and every bill. The last time I got in "trouble" because the bills had fold marks in the middle....they looked great to me and we poured over each and every one that time too! I have half the money I need for our next trip. I will have to go back Thursday or Friday and see if they have more. If not then I will have to go around bank to bank and round up some serious cash! Let's hope I don't have to do too much of that. I finally feel like I can breath a sigh of relief. I am a bit concerned about our VISA's, but I am putting my faith on the line and praying that it is going on schedule. There really is not a way for me to check on that just yet.

Maybe tomorrow I will have news, if not tomorrow then Thursday for sure!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Glad you had a better day. So in Russia they require crispy, new bills?

I'll say a little prayer for your Visa's. :)