Friday, May 22, 2009

Done with school, on to court!!

Phew, I am done with the school year!! I never thought it would all finally come to an end, what a crazy year it has been. I had a nice class, just a big class and a lot of talkers!! No day was ever the same! They all gave me big hugs good-bye, it is weird because they still have school next week, but with a sub. I just hope they are as good as possible for her...stop laughing...I can hope, right??

So, now on to packing and getting ready for court. With all of the crazy things I have had to do for school I have hardly thought about the whole court thing. The last time we were pretty nervous, I think it lasted about 2 hours, but we did just fine. From what I have been hearing, court in Moscow isn't too bad, less than an hour or so. The same questions can be expected, except now we have "experience" so we will probably spend some time talking about Travis and how we have handled different issues with him. I think once we get over there my brain will be able to focus and get ready mentally.

Since we are coming in a day early we are hoping to see Connor on Monday and Tuesday!! Instead of one visit we are hoping to get two. Yeah!! I can't wait to see him, hold him, hug him, kiss him and get lots of pictures of him!! I am also going to try and figure out what size he is while I am there.

Our flight leaves tomorrow at 6 am for New York, we need to be at the airport by 4:30 to get our seats. Please say a prayer that we get on that flight, we were told they save the last 30 seats to be assigned at the airport. I am saying big prayers that we get on that plane!!! We will arrive back in Phoenix late on Thursday evening. We are staying at one of the Marriott hotels and I am hoping there is computer access there. If so, I will be able to post on here and let you know how thing are progressing.

Well, I have lots of packing to get done and not too much more time before I need to get to bed. Next post from Russia!!

1 comment:

kate said...

Godspeed and an easy time in court!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.