Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things are moving along!

Two good things happened today. First, when we got home our VISA's had arrived! Yeah!! I believe we got dual entry VISA's and they expire the day after we come home on trip three. It is cutting it close, but it works for me! The second good thing is we got our plane tickets for our trip home. They had to send us paper tickets for that trip because we will be bringing Connor home and we need to have some type of ticket for him. It is very cool to see a plane ticket with his name on it, it makes it all seem that more real!! There really is a missing person from our family and in just a few short weeks he will be HOME where he belongs! I did finish painting his room and this weekend I found a dresser too. In a few months I plan on going back and buying the bed that matches the dresser. I want to get it before it gets discontinued, that is the type of luck I always get! I wanted to put up the border tonight and start getting his room together but I have run out of time. Maybe tomorrow night it will happen. At school I have been acting like this is my last week of school, so tomorrow I hope to get my report cards done and maybe even the permanent records (yes, schools really do have those!) since we have a half day. I feel like I have so much to do and time is doing nothing but ticking away from me. I am trying not to get too overwhelmed by it all, so far so good!!

2 comments:

The {G} Family said...

Hi Lisa! SO glad to have found you, too! I'm just so excited for your family! It really is too bad about TBall ending just as we got to talking, but hopefully we can keep in touch. Take care and try to remember to breathe!

mad white woman said...

I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully you'll have a party like you did when Travis came home... but after you get some sleep. :)