Friday, May 15, 2009

Itinerary

After about three hours on the computer and on the phone yesterday I finally got our flights booked! Things get a bit complicated when you are suddenly adding another little person on one leg of your flight. Originally we were told to be there May 25 so I was trying to book a flight leaving on May 24. Well, I had to call Expedia for a price on something and the girl on the phone asked me if my dates were flexible. I found out that if we left on May 23 our flights would be HALF the price!! So, of course one more hotel night would be much cheaper for half price tickets. We were also lucky to fly Delta for all the trips, they have a nice direct flight to Moscow from New York and Atlanta. This makes for faster traveling and less stops. So for now here is our plan:

Saturday, May 23- Leave Phoenix to New York to Moscow, we arrive Sunday morning.
Thursday May 28- Leave Moscow to New York to Phoenix, we arrive Thursday night.

Whew....rest for two weeks...

For our third and final trip:
Leave Saturday, June 13- Phoenix to Atlanta to Moscow
PICK UP CONNOR ON JUNE 15, HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! WHOO HOO!!
Leave Saturday, June 20- Moscow to Atlanta to Phoenix, we arrive Saturday night at 8:30

I can't believe that just one month from today we will have him with us forever!! We have so much to do before he comes home. I still have to paint his room and get it ready, plus I still need to get him a dresser! We are on the final stretch of another amazing journey! Now for a safe journey over and back!

No comments: