Thursday, May 14, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I thought I was going to get an ulcer today waiting for this call!!! The "bad" part is we didn't get our first choice of court dates so we are going a week later than we had hoped for. The "good" news is that we got our court date for May 27!!!!! I will have to miss the last week of school....oh well, not too upset about that. What I am sad about is that we will miss Travis' kindergarten graduation. So, I guess the grandparent's will have to video tape it for us!! There were pros and cons to each week, so one of the good things is that we will "spring" him from the orphanage on his first birthday!! I can't think of any more wonderful gift we could ask for than that! Another positive is that I only have to have a sub for three days since Monday is Memorial Day and Thursday is the last day of school and Daryle will only miss 4 days of work instead of 5, so in the end it seems to be working out ok.

Now I am off to make some plane reservations!!! YIPEE!!!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Yeah Lisa! I'm so excited for you guys and glad things are working out. I am starting to get anxious to meet this little guy... little does he know what wonderful changes are coming his way. Lucky guy.