Friday, May 29, 2009

WE'RE BAAACK!!

Finally, we are back home safe and sound. Unfortunately our flight from Moscow to New York left 3 hours late so of course we missed our connecting flight home. Boy, I sure hope that doesn't happen to us on our last trip!! So, Delta kindly put us on a flight to Salt Lake City, arriving at 11:30 and directed us to a hotel room. We flopped into bed at 12:30 and asked for a 4:30 am wake up call to catch the 7 am flight to Phoenix. We arrived at 7:20 this morning!! Only about 12 hours later than we had planned on.....

Oh well! At least it was just the two of us, no baby in tow! I am exhausted. Earlier in the week I had asked my mom to schedule Daryle and I each a massage for this afternoon, so that is where I am off to now. When I have had a full nights sleep I will post some pictures from our sight-seeing in Moscow. We never were permitted to see Connor again after that first visit, so all I got were two pictures of him in a crazy PINK outfit!! Poor baby, I can't wait to put him in some American clothing!!

No comments: