Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Surprise Shower

Oh my gosh, today after school my teammates (the other second grade teachers I teach with) threw a surprise baby shower for me. I was so shocked!! I got a lot of cute clothes, two swim suits (you need those here in AZ!!), bath towels, diapers, all the accesories, hats, books, gift cards, etc., etc., etc. It was so nice! I still have most of the "big" things saved from Travis but I was needing some new things here and there. Everything will come in handy for sure. I guess Connor won't have to wear all hand-me-downs after all! LOL I feel so lucky and blessed to work with such kind and generous people! Thanks you guys!!

No news on the court date. We did have a minor heart attack/meltdown this afternoon regarding the VISA situation, but in the end I think it has worked out, maybe even for the better. It isn't good when you come home to a voicemail and an urgent e-mail...all that time I was having fun at the shower!! Oh well, like I said, it all worked out and it ok for now.

Due to the VISA issue I did talk with my agency in Tuscon this afternoon as well. She is hoping we might hear some news after midnight....gee I hope so!! Sleep?? Don't think I will be getting much of that tonight. Every time I wake up I know I will be running to the computer to check and then if there is a date of course I will have to schedule our flights!! I am running on pure overload tonight. Next post: good news!

No comments: